- Lara Jackle – CEO
- Lara has spent her career bringing healthy foods to busy people, most recently as a marketing and sales executive at Balance Bar, and Cold Fusion Foods. Lara loves good food, outdoor sports, and world travel. On weekends you can find Lara hiking at San Francisco’s Lands End when it’s warm or skiing at Squaw Valley when it’s cold. Lara aspires to visit one new country each year…this year she went to Guatemala and Mexico.
- Lynn Graham – Co-Founder and VP of Marketing
- Lynn has always had a passion for healthy food, but found herself eating the wrong things because she was just too busy. When she met Co-founder Pete Mattson and tried LightFull, she knew it would be a great option for everyone struggling to juggle life’s responsibilities. Getting a new company off the ground is a lot of work, but yoga, back country snowboarding, and spending time with family and friends help keep her balanced and happy.
- B. Robyn Kinstle – Western Region Sales Manager
- Robyn is a career sales woman, working most recently at Botanical Laboratories & Imagine Foods. She was born & raised in the Bay Area, where she learned to appreciate great food. When she isn’t spreading the word about satiety & LightFull, you can find her exploring the California state parks, or at home cooking and enjoying fine cuisine.
- Tony Giaimo – Eastern Regional Sales Manager
- Tony brings a wealth of sales experience to LightFull, working with a wide range of companies including Heinz, Yofarm, Nestles/Chef America, and Mauna Loa/Hersheys. A die-hard New York Yankees fan and member of HOG (Harley Davidson Owners Group), Tony does the balancing act with his wife Maria and three children, Francesca, Christina and Anthony.
- Michael Esposito – Field Marketing Manager
- Michael has a background in media communication, advertising, & special event promotions. After working for Saatchi & Saatchi in New York City he made a move to the West coast where he earned his Masters degree in communication, worked in freelance film production & managed a thriving sports & fitness expo. An avid surfer, when not sipping LightFull on the go, you are likely to find him in the water.
- Megan McFadden – Marketing and Sales Coordinator
- Megan joined the Lightfull team after packing her bags and moving from the East to West coast in pursuit of California living. Prior to LightFull, she spent her 9-5 hours as the sole communications practitioner for an accounting & advisory firm in Philadelphia. In between work and sleep, Megan keeps balanced by growing her passion for photography, seeking out environments with live music and chasing around her Boston Terrier, Stella.
- Teodora Strackova – Customer Service/Logistics Manager
- Teodora brings broad Operations and Marketing experience to Lightfull, working for different industries such as Food and Beverage, IT, Retail, Shipping and Logistics; for a wide range of companies such as Coca Cola Company, Duty Free Shops Galleria, TNT Express Worldwide. She enjoys healthy-gourmet food and adventure-traveling.
- Mochi – BEO (Breaktime Enforcement Officer)
- Mochi is the resident golden-doodle who is unwaveringly committed to enforcing the occasional break (to rub her belly), and a daily, mandatory, get-away-from-the-computer walk. When she isn’t working, she likes pigeons, pinecones and modeling for www.dogster.com.
Board of Directors
- Pete Mattson – Co-Founder, VP of Research and Development, Board Director
- Pete has been developing delicious, healthy foods for over 40 years. Pete and his team developed the LightFull recipe. When Pete isn’t dreaming up new products for us to taste, you can find him swimming laps or at Sea Ranch with his wife Patty and basset hound Titi.
- Will Rosenzweig – Co-Founder, Board Director
- Will is a seasoned entrepreneur who was co-founder, President, and CEO for The Republic of Tea, co-author of a best selling book, and who teaches a class in Social Entrepreneurship at Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. When Will needs inspiration, renewal, or to just have some fun, he tends his well loved garden, or plays his trumpet.
- Thomas Simone – Chair of the Board of Directors
- Tom, a leader in the natural products industry, is Chair of the Board of United Natural Foods (UNFI), the largest wholesaler in the natural and organic products industry and is on the board of nSpired Natural Foods. He’s the proud father of 3 daughters and grandfather of 4. Tom enjoys traveling throughout the world with Shirley, his wife of 42 years, most recently returning from a vacation to Europe and Canada.
- Laura Scher – Independent Board Director
- Laura is a renowned social entrepreneur, having co-founded Working Assets with the belief that she could build a successful business and a better world. Since then, she and her company have raised over $50 million for progressive nonprofits around the globe. When she isn't busy CEO-ing, Laura loves to vacation with her family in remote locales like Ethiopia and Tanzania.
- Ted Janus – Board Director
- Ted is a partner and Director of Research at Palo Alto Investors where he specializes in consumer/retail and financial services stocks. Ted also actively gives back to the community by guest lecturing to MBA classes, and serving on the Board of Directors of SV2 (Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund), a group that uses a "venture philanthropy" approach to make grants to nonprofits.
- Ilya B. Nykin – Board Director
- Ilya has 20 years of successful experience with science and technology ventures as both an entrepreneur and an investor. He is a founder and managing director of Prolog Ventures, a venture capital firm specializing in life science investing. Ilya's entrepreneurial career began in 1984 when he co-founded Ivy Technologies, a medical informatics company. Since then, he helped launch and finance several emerging companies before coming to Prolog, where he focuses on opportunities in nutrition, wellness, and e-health. He also enjoys an afternoon at an art museum or a night at the symphony with his wife Irena.
- Roger E. Wyse – Board Director
- Dr. Wise is Managing Director and General Partner of Burrill & Company, a life sciences merchant bank and leading fife sciences venture capital firm. He also chairs or serves on the boards of 11 private companies and was Founder and Chairman of the Alliance for Animal Genome Research. He has over 27 years of experience as an internationally recognized scientist and was a Dean at two major research universities. Rutgers University, where he was Dean of Research, and University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he was the Dean of the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Advisory Board Member
- Jaleh Daie, Ph.D.
- Dr. Jaleh Daie is an internationally recognized biologist with experience that spans academia, philanthropy, business and government. Jaleh is currently Executive Partner at Aurora Equity and is a member of the Band of Angels. She was also head of science at the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Throughout her life, Jaleh has been a tireless advocate for girls and women in science and technology. She is a foodie through and through with a keen interest in health through good eating, and loves nothing more than a night out at the opera.
535 Pacific Avenue, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, Ca 94133